The resilient enterprise
LIVE with Impact Hub fifth edition
In this webcast, EY and Impact Hub will discuss the importance of enterprise resiliency in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. EY will share key lessons on business continuity and the range of resources and services that EY has made available to support impact entrepreneurs through COVID-19. We will discuss:
- Building supply chain resiliency
- Navigating your people through crisis
- Maintaining effective communication with your customers
- Liquidity and cash management
Click here for more information and registration.
Date: May 28th
Topic: The resilient enterprise: Leading through uncertainty and complexity.
- Jessie Coates, Global Impact Entrepreneurship Leader, EY Global
- Kyle Newell, Associate Director, Global Corporate Responsibility, EY Global
- Anton De Klerk, Associate Director, Supply Chain & Operations, Advisory, EY South Africa
- Ranesh Nair, Senior Manager, People Advisory Services, Tax, EY US
- Andrew Hill, Manager, Finance Performance Improvement, Advisory, EY US
- Daniela Mandacaru, Senior Manager, Customer Performance Improvement, Advisory, EY United Arab Emirates
About LIVE with Impact Hub
LIVE with Impact Hub is a series of online global events that inspire, connect and enable a multi-location audience of entrepreneurs, ventures, organizations and companies around strategic topics such as Community Building, Impact Creation, Innovation, the Sustainable Development Goals, etc.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, these events are more focused on subjects related to Remote Work, Wellbeing in Times of Isolation, How-to Manage your Business in Times of Disruption and many more that will enhance the support we provide to entrepreneurs and ventures at this moment.Back to all Events